USCIS to Introduce Online Filing for H-1B Petitions in FY 2025
In February, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) will launch online organizational accounts, allowing H-1B petitioners to file Form I-129, Petition for a Nonimmigrant Worker, for fiscal year 2025. Key details include:
• Enhanced Features: Organizational accounts will feature improved design and case management tools for legal representatives and organizations with H-1B registrant accounts.
• Filing Options: H-1B petitioners can file Forms I-129 and associated Form I-907 premium processing requests online through their organizational accounts, use a legal representative for online filing, or opt for paper-based filing.
• Online Registration: The H-1B registration process is exclusively available online.
• User Feedback: USCIS conducted usability testing with various stakeholders, resulting in content enhancements and improved functionality in the organizational account.
• Continued Feedback: USCIS plans to gather ongoing feedback from users and implement future enhancements to improve user experience.
• National Engagements: USCIS will host national engagements on Jan. 23 and Jan. 24, providing information on organizational accounts to guide organizations and legal representatives through the process. Additional smaller sessions will precede the H-1B registration period.
• Information Resources: USCIS encourages individuals involved in the H-1B process to attend informational sessions. Details on organizational accounts and online filing will be available on the H-1B Electronic Registration Process page.
For more details, Please contact our office or visit www.uscis.gov