Santosh R Somi Reddy is the founding partner of Somireddy Law Group (SLG). His core areas of practice include Immigration, Employment Litigation, Corporate, and Criminal Law matters. He has represented many employers and employees, alike, in complicated H-1B filings, Green card applications, and breach of employment agreements including non-compete/non-solicitation matters, unpaid wages, Wage Theft matters, Wage & Hour claims, and cases, and collections.
Mr. Reddy received his Juris Doctor degree from the University of the District of Columbia School of Law, where he was the recipient of the prestigious Earl H. Davis Award for Top Clinic Performance. Prior to law school, Mr. Somi Reddy was a Licensed Engineer in AZ. He has a master’s degree in civil engineering from Bradley University in Peoria, Illinois, and a bachelor’s degree in civil engineering from Osmania University, India.
Mr. Reddy is fluent in Telugu, Hindi and English.
- Arizona Supreme Court
- District of Columbia Court of Appeals
- Supreme Court of Georgia
- Supreme Court of Illinois
- Supreme Court of Maryland
- Michigan Supreme Court
- Supreme Court Of New Jersey
- New York Supreme Court
- Supreme Court of North Carolina
- Supreme Court of Ohio
- Supreme Court of Pennsylvania
- Supreme Court of Texas
- United States District Court – Eastern Dist. of Virginia
- Supreme Court of Virginia
- Supreme Court of Washington
Areas Of Practice
- Criminal Law
- Family Law (in limited circumstances)
- University of the District of Columbia, Juris Doctor
- Bradley University, Master’s Degree in Civil Engineering
- Osmania University, Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering