Keith Blair is a 1993 graduate of Brooklyn Law School. After law school, he was a pro se law clerk for the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit from 1993 through 1995. Mr. Blair then went to work at the U.S. Department of Justice, first in the Antitrust Division (1995-1997), then at the Tax Division (1997-2005). After leaving the Department of Justice, Mr. Blair directed the Low-Income Tax Clinic, first at the University of Baltimore School of Law, then the David A. Clark School of Law. Mr. Blair is now in private practice.
Mr. Blair focuses on the following practice areas:
- Tax controversy, including offers in compromise, installment agreements, audits and representation in tax court matters
- Debt collection defense
- Family-based immigration including, citizenship applications, adjustment of status, K-1 visas, asylum and deportation and removal proceedings.
Areas Of Practice
- Business Immigration
- Corporate Law
- Commonwealth of Virginia, 2014
- New Jersey, 2014
- University of the District of Columbia, Juris Doctor
- Bradley University, Master’s Degree in Civil Engineering
- Osmania University, Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering