If you or someone you know has been a victim of a crime, has suffered substantial mental or physical abuse, and has assisted law enforcement in the investigation or prosecution of the criminal activity, you may be eligible for a U-Visa. U-Visas are available to foreign nationals who are in the United States and have overstayed their visa or entered without inspection. Our attorneys have experience in assisting clients successfully obtain U-Visas.